Saturday, May 23, 2009

Morning Glory


Morning Glory

Almost anywhere in the Philippines you can see this flower along the catwalk of many main roads. The name Morning Glory is perfectly fitted for this sunshine lover flower. I remembered not so long ago during my college days that when everything goes wrong about daily life particularly my studies, i only watched this bunch of flowers along the road that beautifully blooms every morning no matter how bad the yesterday's weather as long Mr. Sun shines on the following day. This flower reminds me that there's always hope in every single day of our lives as long as we have faith in Him and to our ourselves also.

6 comments:

  1. where can I buy seeds for this plant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can ask local garden shops here in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. San pong lugar to? Naghahanap po kami ng morning glory for our thesis. Reply po asap pls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where to find this one po? Research purposes miss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remeber this flower when i was a child, it always filled our house fields and whenever i saw those flowers it reminds me of my mother...❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Flowers To Philippines

    ReplyDelete